Focus on the opportunity:
- International opportunity -- NYC
- Mission for 1 year - around 2 days per month
- International transport company
The company and the context :
We are looking for a freelancer to work internationally as a desktop Support Technician for a leading transport company.
You will be involved in the maintenance of the servers switch firewall and computers.
You will be supporting offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Canada, with the main one being in New York
As a Desktop support technician, your responsibilities will be to manage technical issues that can arise across the different offices of the group.
Performs technical tasks such as installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing of desktop hardware, software, wireless, printers, related peripherals
- To analyze user issues
- To install, to configure
- To manage the tickets flow: validation diagnostic transmission check -
- To resolve the most important incidents
Hyper V - Windows 7 - Sonicwall Lan
- You are a freelancer based in NYC
- You can be easily and frequently available around 2 days by month
- 3-5 or more years of experience working as Desktop Support technician
- You are fluent in French and English
- Where: NYC
- Contract type: freelance, 1 year (renewable term) around 2 days per month
- Salary: negotiable for the right candidate
To apply, please click here:
We won’t be able to reply to every candidate and if you don’t heard from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.