Chrome Technologies est une société de conseil technologique canadienne basée à Montréal. Nous sommes spécialisés en accompagnement technologique personnalisé et en recrutement ciblé.
Experts en mobilité internationale, nous recrutons des spécialistes en TI à l’échelle du globe afin de fournir à nos clients l’expertise technique ciblée qu’ils n’arrivent pas à trouver localement.
Our client is actively looking for a .NET Technical Architect to integrate in its Technical Architecture Office team. This team is composed by 6 Technical Architects and their objective is to supply following services to the development teams.
- Participate in elaboration of the solution architecture vision & roadmap
o Together with dev leads and taking into account what the As-is situation is develop and maintain a coherent vision of what the future technical architecture landscape should be.
o Take tactical actions to make it happen.
o Document the existing architecture.
- Ensure Software Implementation
o Define the Technical Solution Architecture for new applications
o Create Solution Architectures diagrams and documents.
o Coach developers on different aspects like, choosing the right library/platform, modern
web frameworks, development best practices, setup CI, Refactoring, Unit Testing.
o Participate on critical projects by defining the software architecture, create the base solution and implement complex programming tasks.
o Deliver support to the teams regarding software development best practices like CI,
refactoring & unit testing, setup of code analysis.
o Perform code reviews.
o Provide support to the development teams
by helping debug difficult issues that typically involve interaction between code and infrastructure.
- Development Tools Maintenance
o Maintain and support existing or develop and integrate of the shelve components that together form the operating platform.These
components are typically responsible for
cross cutting concerns like security, service discovery, integration, task scheduling.
- Maintain the Framework
o Maintain and further enhance the shared libraries that together form the Framework.
o Emphases communication and collaboration between software development
teams and operations.
o Improve and automate the software delivery process.
o Coordinate changes on the infrastructure with Operations and product teams.
- Experience in defining and evolving complex large scaled Technical Architectures
- Deep understanding of modern software architectural patterns (CQRS/Microservices
- Master the .Net framework (.Net & .Net Core
- Hands on experience with TDD and BDD.
- Master development best practices
and programming patterns.
- Affinity with the following Technology
o APS.NET & ASP.NET MVC, Angular 2,
- Strong skills in WCF & Web API mandatory.
- Hands-on experience with Claims based security/OAuth.
- Modeling tools: Enterprises Architect & Visio.
- Experience with messaging systems
- Agile expertise (SCRUM & XP)
- Enterprise Integration patterns and Architecture Patterns
- Master ALM concepts and have some expertise with: TFS, Build Automation, Continuous Integration, TeamCity, Nuget, Powershell
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and Operations concepts (How networking works, Windows Server administration, ITIL)
- Basic understanding of Cloud Architecture and some experience with Azure.
Si cette mission vous intéresse, merci de nous faire parvenir votre CV et de renseigner les informations suivantes:
- La référence: 570/BRU/1209
- Votre date de disponibilité
- Votre tarif journalier tous frais compris.