Pour un de nos clients grand compte nous recherchons un consultant test manager, pour intervenir sur un mission à Oslo, en Norvège.
L’anglais doit être courant, le descriptif de la mission est donc en anglais.
The Test Manager is responsible for day-to-day operation of the test effort on behalf of the Project Manager. He manages resource and effort to produce test cases, test procedures, test reports, and plan and organize their execution.
-Negotiating with the customer the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
-Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test resources.
-Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the test effort.
-Advocating the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important Defects.
-Advocating an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development and deployment process.
- Test Plan content.
- Test books delivery schedule.
- Test campaign schedule.
- Report (KPI) and control testing execution.
- Update compliance matrix.
- Document Baseline delivery content.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position and of preference in the industry is required.
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
- Experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools