As IT Architect DevOps-oriented, you are responsible for :
- Reconciliation of Business & IT vision, and good integration in IT development & production processes (including maintainability, strengthens/robustness, scalability);
- Analyze the IT requirement for the project and contribute to solution architecture (including documentation);
- Identify as soon as possible impact & critical issues on Production of the Development environments, and work on resolutions or workaround (including organizational aspects);
- Organize the maintenance between IT & business (redirect the detected issue to the right stakeholders and follow the resolution);
- Structure the discrepancies between Business code environment & IT code environment (libraries, web services, micro services );
- Support IT and business in improvement of low-level design (physical/virtual) in regards of performance and quality of the application if needed;
- Support IT and business in building the efficient delivery & production management of the application in agile/devOps mode-like, regarding actual IT integration & production capability;
- Build the foundations of a reusable architecture thru CCM project as a pilot;
- Support the business in their IT concerns, with a focus on Python’s dev integration and production integration method;
- Build the documentation (architecture, processes, recommendations ).
Strong English level (work, documentation and presentation in English).
Some German and/or French level greatly appreciated.
- IT Architecture
- Continuous integration process: DevOps methods, Docker, Jenkins, SVN/GitHub, with impact analysis capabilities on existent IT environment;
- Reporting & integration (supervision, audit, workflow, data interface, referential, re-play, historization, backup );
- Infrastructure resources (IaSS, Grid, Parallel execution, hypervisor/solutions, innovative services);
- Sandbox construction & management if needed with IT and business teams;
- IT Service contracts definition (environment are audited and validated by ACPR);
- Project management skills (defining a reasonable project plan, come up with agreed milestones and communication skills to explain strengths and weaknesses of a solution with several options to IT management).
- Good knowledge on Linux, Windows, Active Directory and IT production constraints;
- Security network, Linux rights;
- Server management, data flows (FTP, Archiving);
- Architecture functional overview: a plus;
- Experienced on financial reporting application: a plus;
- SQL & NoSQL administration, backup & archiving: a plus;
- Development in Python & Python execution environments: a plus.
- Communication skills,
- Strength of conviction,
- Rigor & organization.
Localization : Part-time in Zurich, Switzerland (2 to 3 days per week), part-time in Paris (Kleber site or La Défense site), France.