Architecte / Expert AD
Durée : NC
Tarif : Tarif non renseigné
Télétravail : Non
Début : ASAP
Description de la mission :
-Design and architect Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, DNS
- Responsible for the design and architecture of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory
- Experience with configuring Group Policy Objects to secure a Windows infrastructure.
- PowerShell Scripting.
- Experience with domain consolidations/migrations preferred.
- AD monitoring with SCOM
- AD recycle-bin, replication, sites & service design
- Knowledge about troubleshooting ADDS/AD LDS Replication. Should have the knowledge about different tools used to troubleshoot ADDS/AD LDS replications issues
- Should have the understanding about working of the client side extensions like registry, security, folder redirection, scripts and GPP
- Advanced auditing of Active Directory logging and analytics. Experience on syslog and OMS - log analytics is an advantage
- Ability to own and perform audits using AD toolkits and native tools to identify security risks in an Active Directory Enterprise environment.
- AD Security Assessment, policies, Microsoft RAAS experience
- ADFS deployment, maintenance, operations
- SSO configurations via ADFS, authentication policies, home realm discovery, ADFS customization etc.
- Understanding of Basics of Federation and why federation is used, its advantages.
- Type of ADFS Installation (standalone and farm).
- Sign-in flow in Fiddler when using SAML.
- ADFS design & architecture with ADFS & ADFS proxy
- ADFS Enhancements in Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016.
- WAP / Device Registration / Workplace Join / Multifactor Authentication in ADFS 2012 R2.
- Microsoft PKI (AD CS) infra management and administration
- Certificate mass enrollment, template creation, root cert deployment via GPO, Web enrollment policy, CRL management etc.
- Should know different methods of requesting certificate and troubleshoot failures.
- Knowledge about tools like Certutil and PowerShell for basic tasks related to certificate services
- Owns and leads discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate
- Experience with an enterprise distributed computing environment with different flavors of Windows including Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
4. AD Security
- Experience with AD Security tools and technology PAW, PIM and other related stuff
- Experience with other Third Party security Tools Azure Monitor, Ping castle
- Regular and upkeep the security controls
Other required Experience and Skills:
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer level.
- Sufficient technical depth to communicate with business and other internal IS Groups at a peer level.
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of global team of engineers.
- Ability and confidence in making system recommendations and providing excellent customer support.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation.
|19:26||Non lu||Expert Retail Media / Ad Service|
|19:24||Non lu||Business Analyst - Profil AMOA Spécialiste Marchés Publics|
|19:17||Non lu||Expert RUN Devops|
|19:06||Non lu||Ingénieur N3 - Expertise SCCM|
|18:46||Non lu||Développeur C++ (H/F)|
|18:39||Non lu||AMOA - ElasticSearch/moteurs de recherche|
|18:37||Non lu||Expert Cloud AWS|
|18:19||Non lu||Architecte Fonctionnel Streaming CDN OTT|
|18:02||Non lu||Ingénieur Support : API Management (H/F)|
|18:00||Non lu||Senior Devops|