Business analyst MDM
Description de la mission :
Role & Responsibilities:
● In the context of big multi-site projects on new or existing Master Data Management applications:
○ Create & maintain a high visibility of business processes, and dependencies.
○ Anticipate & suggest organisational / process evolutions in order to increase business efficiency, propose relevant system upgrades and adaptations.
○ With Key Users conduct necessary requirements gathering and analysis leading to the delivery of the high level functional specifications and then ensure their validation.
○ With the Product designers / Developers, participate to the detailed specifications and prototyping
○ During development ensure relationships between users and designers / developers.
○ Design test scenario, organisational procedures and user guide, then validate the developed system.
○ Organise, prepare, run/support and coordinate UAT, user training, & manage roll-out.
○ Support users after implementation, follow-up Change Requests with Application Support Group.
○ Keep track of new technologies and help shape new offerings for our business.
● Higher education completed, preferably with a degree in Business Administration or Engineer...
Voir plus | Connectez-vous / inscrivez-vous
|08:15||Non lu||Testeur Agile|
|08:12||Non lu||Analyste fonctionnel ESB APACHE CAMEL|
|08:09||Non lu||Concepteur Pacbase COBOL|
|08:08||Non lu||Scrum Master|
|08:07||Non lu||Analyste Pacbase|
|08:05||Non lu||Concepteur Pacbase COBOL|
|08:02||Non lu||Concepteur Pacbase COBOL|
|07:59||Non lu||Développeur .net C# WPF|
|07:58||Non lu||Chef de projet CyberArk|
|07:56||Non lu||Développeur API|