Business analyst MDM
Description de la mission :
MDM Product Designer (Business Analyst)
Role & Responsibilities:
● In the context of big multi-site projects on new or existing Master Data Management applications:
○ Create & maintain a high visibility of business processes, and dependencies.
○ Anticipate & suggest organisational / process evolutions in order to increase business efficiency, propose relevant system upgrades and adaptations.
○ With Key Users conduct necessary requirements gathering and analysis leading to the delivery of the high level functional specifications and then ensure their validation.
○ With the Product designers / Developers, participate to the detailed specifications and prototyping
○ During development ensure relationships between users and designers / developers.
○ Design test scenario, organisational procedures and user guide, then validate the developed system.
○ Organise, prepare, run/support and coordinate UAT, user training, & manage roll-out.
○ Support users after implementation, follow-up Change Requests with Application Support Group.
○ Keep track of new technologies and help shape new offerings for our business.
● Higher education completed, preferably with a degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
● 5+ years' experience as Business Analyst is required
● Experience in MDM Business Analysis and Frameworks is mandatory
● Experienced in Business Process Modelling (using Mega is a plus)
● Capability to build entity model and functional architecture models (application tree)
● Experienced in writing use case description (and User Stories is a plus)
● Strong facilitation skills and experience of leading workshops
● Experience in projects in an international environment is a must
● Some experience with Agile and Continuous Delivery would be added advantage
● Experience in Change Management and Training
● Excellent written and verbal communicator in English, coupled with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
● Thorough knowledge of the systems development lifecycle.
● Capable of understanding, articulating and translating business requirements to system solution at a conceptual level (business to IT translation).
● A genuine passion for learning new businesses and think through hard problems
● Culturally aware and adaptable to flexible business requirements.
● Open minded and accepting challenges.
|21/01||Non lu||Expertise Cybersécurité One Identity Manager|
|21/01||Non lu||Chef de projet Telecom H/F à Velizy (78)|
|21/01||Non lu||Technicien de support Ultra VIP Dircom|
|21/01||Non lu||Profil Elascticsearch|
|21/01||Non lu||Consultant Talend Cloud- Remote- MA|
|21/01||Non lu||Consultant SAP BO- Paris- MA|
|21/01||Non lu||Intégrateur Linux / Jenkins / java - Scripting - LYON|
|21/01||Non lu||Ingénieur Devops et Cloud AZURE|
|21/01||Non lu||Ingénieur Projets (H/F)|
|21/01||Non lu||Developer Lotus Notes- Paris- MA|