Global Key User
Durée : Mission longue
Tarif : Tarif non renseigné
Télétravail : Non
Début : ASAP
Description de la mission :
The project is a strategic initiative aiming at harmonizing & simplifying ERP related business processes through the implementation of SAP latest technology (S/4 HANA).
Project objective is to also increase adherence to standard practices, in order to accelerate digitalization (ERP is digital backbone), reduce process & system complexity. Standardization is achieved by sticking to industry best practices & strictly limiting system changes to legal, fiscal or regulatory requirements & high value business differentiators. Target standardization is 85 adherence to standard practice
As part of this project, The Global Key User will work directly with the Integrated ERP Stream Leader of its domain, in the definition of the requirements, the design, the test, the implementation and the sustainability of the client core model solutions in his/her domain.
The Global Key User represents the project sites on a dedicated functional area and is responsible for engaging his/her network and soliciting their feedback for alignment on functionalities relative to the target harmonized process defined by the Domain Business Process Owner and according to the SAP Best Practices.
Supporting the Group’s global strategy & Manufacturing System, the purpose is to align, strengthen and simplify Business Processes in the area. In close relationship with the business process owners (BPO), the provider will interact with appropriate Group functions to communicate, collect requirements, drive alignment and develop good practices
Business support characteristics :
Full time business team member. Part of project functional stream daily/weekly governance meeting.
Contribute to project core model design, build & test (80 core)
Lead design, build & test of project specificities (18 project specificities), after approval from project team & BPO
Support project deployment team. Ensure the local specificities (2 local) are delivered on time.
Lead the business activities of the dedicated project S/4 Platform : create data, create test scripts, execute tests.
Inform Project Business & BPO. / alignment with project Business & project BPO for design authority approval
Details of services :
Contribute to the global design preparation & execution:
Identify and list all processes, procedures, systems and organizations impacted.
Contribute to the global design activities.
Support the BPO and the Domain Leader in the harmonized processes/requirements sign off.
Provide, collect, formalize business processes and key business rules in Signavio.
Contribute to the detailed design & build sprints:
Author the users requirements (users stories) and related acceptance criterias for the design of the solution.
Interact with the others domains to secure the boundaries.
Test core model functionalities as soon as delivered with ITS. Closely work with ITS to solve bugs.
Prepare Tests Scripts
Perform User Acceptance Tests per processes
Identify discrepancies and corrective actions
Contribute to the Organizational Change Management activities
Perform the impact assessment at global and site levels
Identify the human and organizational impacts and perform the mitigation activities as required on his/her domain
Support the communication and engagement plan
Contribute to the creation and update of the training materials
Support local deployment teams:
Support data migration activities: contribute to the data migration strategy and its implementation as required. collection, cleaning, extraction,
Contribute to ensure regular knowledge sharing with site project team and support the site team upskilling
Support local team in the site go-Live and the transition phase
Contribute to the continuous improvement of the solution
Technical and functional expertises :
- Manage logistics data
- Inbound : Inspect Delivery Documents; Unloading; Goods Receipt; Store / Put-away
- Pick and Pack : Move Inventory; Pick and Pack from Warehouses or Picking Area; Create Transfer HUs; Print Transfer HU Label; Print Transfer Order; Attach Transfer HU Label or Transfer Order Print-Out
- Deliver to Internal : Create Manual Delivery Requests; System creared Delivery Requests; Review Delivery Requests; Staging Movements; Create Transfer Order; Pick and Pack; Store / Put-away; Post to Reception Warehouse Professional buildings Cost Center; Transfer Confirmation
- Receive from Internal and Store : Confirm TO; Check before use; Allocate to Production; Physical Controls (quality, quantity); Create new TO; Cancel TO; Physically send back the material; Request Quantity correction from the sending party; Create TO back to sending buildings jail; Perform Quality Hold or Block; Store / Put-away
- Deliver to External : Create Delivery; Create Shipment; Pick and Pack; Pack, Unpack, Repack; Print Shipping Labels; Attach Shipping Labels; Convert Delivery to TO; Optional: Auto Pre-pack; TO Confirmation; Finalize Shipment; Reverse Goods Issue
- Manage Inventory : Inventory Counting; Move Inventory and Que Management; Pack, Unpack, Repack; Destruction and Approval
Workflow; Labelling and Re-labelling; IA - ComOps Ownership Change Sequence; Capacity Planning; Placeholder; Retest; Store / Put-away
Appetence for IT tools and solid knowledge of usage of the system: SAP or other ERP (fastlearner of new tools and software)
Field knowledge about the area (entire process, organization, competencies, equipment, tools )
Understanding of the drivers of continuous process improvement
Ability to describe new business processes taking into account the future requirements
Ability to edit SOPs, UATs and relevant training documentation
Ability to communicate in English
SAP S/4 HANA standard practices Knowledges
|19:49||Non lu||Unity Développeur|
|19:43||Non lu||UI/UX Designer|
|17:56||Non lu||AT Product Owner|
|13:49||Non lu||SAP FI Solution Architect|
|11:52||Non lu||PMO Comptabilité F/H|
|11:04||Non lu||RSSI h/f (montpellier)|
|10:55||Non lu||Ingénieur vérification ASIC h/f (Grenoble)|
|10:52||Non lu||Architecte d’entreprise (Lille) h/f|
|10:04||Non lu||Product Owner|
|10:01||Non lu||Customer Journey Expert Digital Bancassurance (H/F)|