Durée : 6 mois
Tarif : Tarif non renseigné
Télétravail : 50 %
Début : ASAP
Description de la mission :
We are looking for a Natural Language Understanding (NLU) expert to help the data scientists to improve/support those projects using text and voice data.
The candidate will work on different existing NLU projects/applications (mail and document classification, information extraction, chatbot, speech processing). (S)he will use his(her) expertise to :
help the data scientist to choose the best technical approach
give advice on how to organize the process/work for such application
improve the code of the application
transfer his/her knowledge to the team involved in the project.
write a technical roadmap to guide us on our further evolution on chatbot and NLP projects.
You have at least a:
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics or engineering (a PhD is considered an advantage).
- Candidates with other academic backgrounds with deep knowledge of NLU are also encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in NLU application building and deployment.
- Strong experience in NLU, experience in software engineering in Python and experience with Git (version control system).
- software testing, working in agile Scrum methodology
|22/09||Non lu||Développeur python django|
|22/09||Non lu||Testeur avec expérience banque|
|22/09||Non lu||Architecte Expert Apriso (h/f)|
|22/09||Non lu||Consultant Chef de projet AMOA Senior|
|22/09||Non lu||Ingénieur Tests de Charge- Performance|
|22/09||Non lu||Consultant SAP développeur ABAP - FIORI; Cloud; Odata; CDS|
|22/09||Non lu||Développeurs Backend & Frontend|
|22/09||Non lu||Chef de Projet Datacenters international|
|22/09||Non lu||Business Analyst Fonctionnel (h/f)|
|22/09||Non lu||Architecte Streaming (h/f)|