PMO Finance H/F
Description de la mission :
The Financial Product Analist (FPA) supports the managers and Product Line Managers in financial topics and takes care of the setup, maintenance and execution of the financial processes:
- Realization of the financial processes within the sub-departments.
- Creation and maintenance of the sub-departmental budget, including FTE and financial forecasting (Continuity, IS-Innovation and Business Innovation).
- Providing functional support on Portfolio- & Project Management tooling like EPFM and GEO.
- Checking the time entry in GEO and providing a monthly overview of the achievement against the forecast.
- Involved in the initiation of purchase requisitions, for forecasting purposes and correct accounting administration
- Making ad-hoc analysis (like make versus buy or efficiency improvements) and discuss the results with management.
- Provide financial reporting regarding costs and performance and discuss these reports with management reactive and proactive.
- Ensuring the back up of one or more other FPA's in period of leave.
Profil recherché :
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Managing priorities & deadlines
- Planning & organizing
- Budget- & Forecast processes & procedures
- English, both oral and in writing
- High level Technology skills in the Telecom focus area
|17:10||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA ACHATS TRANSFORMATION|
|17:08||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA ACHATS TRANSFORMATION|
|17:06||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA ACHATS TRANSFORMATION|
|16:23||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA FINANCE TRANSFORMATION|
|16:21||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA FINANCE TRANSFORMATION|
|16:16||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA FINANCE TRANSFORMATION|
|13:38||Non lu||Consultant SAP SD|
|11:39||Non lu||Pilote de Qualification expérimenté (H/F)|
|11:23||Non lu||Expert PHP / Drupam|
|11:19||Non lu||Concepteur / Développeur Java 8 et SpringBoot|