Product Owner/Product manager Entreprise Service Management (ServiceNow) - (H/F) - 95
Durée : longue
Tarif : Tarif non renseigné
Télétravail : 50 %
Début : ASAP
Description de la mission :
My client is looking for a Platform/Product owner for Enterprise Service Management (ServiceNow).
As Platform/Product Owner you will be the key the business partner for IT but also for other business function for an alignment with the business needs and the vision of the product team.
You'll develop and maintain a robust product backlog for an agile product team, providing the development team a pipeline of prioritized work to deliver in future sprints.
You'll be responsible for creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- As plateform owner & product owner (ITSM & HR Service Delivery)
- Learn stakeholder's business processes and anticipate their needs
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to manage intake of requests, research and clarify expected outcomes, and prioritize components of work. Drive a consistent process across the organization ensuring alignment across teams. Proven track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Work closely with the product team to understand and contribute to product vision.
- Works closely with scrum masters to ensure consistency in processes as it pertains to execution and responsibilities within the agile delivery teams.
- Effectively negotiate priority of our stakeholder's needs across our portfolio of work
- Act as primary liaison and facilitate buy-in from stakeholders on all major decisions and strategy resulting in clear instructions and deliverables for developers
- Evaluate platform progress at each iteration and determine the forward direction
- Facilitate discovery workshops to gain business concepts, requirements, and alignment
- Perform business process gap analyses to meet business unit's desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate iterations to customers (pre-release) and gather feedback.
- Educate users on the new features by creating and/or contributing to release notes and feature overviews.
- Represents project stakeholders throughout planning, development, and release processes.
- Manage and maintain 3rd party partnerships and engagements for platform projects and support
- Manage your product backlog and author user stories.
- Manage prioritization and tactical execution of assigned epics, features, and stories.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with a cross-functional project team...
- Stay current with new and forthcoming ServiceNow features/capabilities through ServiceNow training, SNUGs, webinars, etc
- 3+ years overall experience with ServiceNow in related role (Process owner ITSM incident or request management)
- 3+ years overall experience in a Product Owner role.
- Strong technical foundation and knowledge of the ServiceNow platform including but not limited to CMDB, CSM, ITOM, ITSM, PPM and HR SD.
- Proficient analysis skill and capability to identify downstream implications.
- Excellent ability to align business process and requirements with a technical implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to develop and forge strong relationships and build consensus among competing stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodology.
- Strong experience working with clients remotely
- Advanced proficiency with user story definition, acceptance criteria writing in addition to facilitating effective refinement sessions
- Proven experience managing product backlogs
- Ability to help clients with strategic vision definition and alignment
- Must be curious to learn client's business quickly
- Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED - CERTIFICATION / TRAINING:
- Product Owner certification is strongly desired
- The following training and/or related certifications are desirable:
- ServiceNow System Administration
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
- Scripting in ServiceNow
- ITILv4 Foundations
Localisation : Ile de France (95500)
Mission Start: ASAP
|17:50||Non lu||Consultant cyb / Ethical Hacking|
|17:49||Non lu||Chef de Projet Trade Finance|
|17:42||Non lu||Chef de Projet RGPD sénior|
|17:40||Non lu||SAP BW/HANA|
|17:30||Non lu||Consultant SAP AMOA CO-PS|
|17:21||Non lu||Tech Lead Search Expert.e Java|
|17:19||Non lu||Développeur JS / VueJS|
|17:18||Non lu||Développeur Python|
|17:18||Non lu||Lead dev Vue js|
|17:17||Non lu||Expert Front/ Vue.js|