Description de la mission :
Your responsibilities will include :
- System configuration, integration and implementation of our Observability stack. This stack includes a collect of metrics/logs/events of our on-premise infrastructure.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and application SRE team members to deploy these systems and tools, ensuring that the right telemetry is emitted.
- Collect, aggregate and visualize the collected data to provide visibility and standards for key indicators to understand the health of our most critical systems
- Create documentation that every collaborator can use, improve and share. Technical documentation and user documentation
Profil recherché :
Who you are
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Linux experience
- Minimum of 2 years-experience working with an observability stack (related to GrafanaLabs)
- Self-starter, autonomous
- Ability to engage with both technical and non-technical staff at all levels in the organization
- Automation and security minded
- French and English fluent
As a SRE Observability engineer, you will work as part of an international team that manages and delivers monitoring across our production systems.
A new observability initiative started few months ago with the idea to deploy a new self-service for businesses.
|17:10||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA ACHATS TRANSFORMATION|
|17:08||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA ACHATS TRANSFORMATION|
|17:06||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA ACHATS TRANSFORMATION|
|16:23||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA FINANCE TRANSFORMATION|
|16:21||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA FINANCE TRANSFORMATION|
|16:16||Non lu||CONSULTANT(E) AMOA FINANCE TRANSFORMATION|
|13:38||Non lu||Consultant SAP SD|
|11:39||Non lu||Pilote de Qualification expérimenté (H/F)|
|11:23||Non lu||Expert PHP / Drupam|
|11:19||Non lu||Concepteur / Développeur Java 8 et SpringBoot|