Durée : 9 mois
Tarif : Tarif non renseigné
Télétravail : 25 %
Début : ASAP
Description de la mission :
The UX designer will be in charge of :
- Collecting the End users need 's through the animations of dedicated workshops in collaboration with the business analysts and business owners.
- Applying the best practices to define the needs with keeping in mind the end user's needs
- Defining and updating the user's journey based on the functional needs
- Designing the screen mock-ups based on the functional needs by proposing different alternatives and in collaboration with the end users and business analysts / IT team.
- Participating to end users' tests to validate the proposed recommendations, collect feedback and update the screens accordingly
- Ensuring that the overall applications screens are consistent
- Participating to the change management
- Gather Specialty Insurance division business requirements on their workingtools.
- Challenge requirements, elaborate solutions and contribute to functional and technical specifications design for screen designs
- Write User storiesand test cases in a structural model.
- Support & FollowIT Team on the development of the solutions.
- Develop Mock Ups
- Report frequently on progress, and on any alert.
- Know and apply Agile methodology
Profil recherché :
- At least 2 years or experience as an UX designer
-The experience has enabled him/herto acquire a good knowledgein IT project management and business processanalysis. Consultant have had successful experience in Design Thinking and Agile methodologies.
- Candidate should demonstrate previous experience in large‐scale projects built.
- The role requiresfluent English skills(oral & written).The consultant must be open minded and used to working in a cross‐cultural environment.
o Good writing /presenting skills and analytical mind/impact assessment
o Well organized, strengthof proposal, proactive, open-minded and good team spirit
o Autonomy: be able to carryout tasks in autonomy and collaborate with a worldwide team
o Multi‐tasking: ability to multi‐task, workingon more than one issue simultaneously
o Good understanding of Business and IT processes and willingness to constantly update
Technical skills :
o Knowledge of Invision / Axure for mock up designs
o Knowledge of Figma / Miro / Sketch for wireframing
o Experience with Azure DevOps or TFS / user stories.
o Technical background.
o Agile method
Inside the top5 reinsurer in the world, our customer provides insurance companies with a diversified and innovative range of solutions and services to control and manage risk. Using its experience and expertise our customer provides cutting-edge financial solutions, analytics tools and services in all areas related to risk i.e longevity, mortality, LTC, as well as in natural catastrophes, agriculture, industry, transport, engineering, etc.
The mission resource is a for an UX DESIGNER related with a new underwriting platform which will handle the contract cyclelife from Submission to Binding with pricing, cat modelling and risk assessment features
Under the authority of the Responsible of Senior Business Analysts / Product Owner, the resource will works on the Single‐Risk Underwriting Platforms for the Specialty Insurance division of the customer The customer is looking for an individual consultant to fulfil this mission with the following attributes hereafter
|25/05||Non lu||Développeur Python ReactJS|
|25/05||Non lu||Meudon-PMO Senior-R221069/92|
|25/05||Non lu||Meudon-Consultant SAP HR-R221059/92|
|25/05||Non lu||Meudon-Architecte solution Vlocity-R221049/92|
|25/05||Non lu||Meudon-Chef de Projet SI-R221039/92|
|25/05||Non lu||Meudon-administrateur Bases de Données Cassandra-R221029/92|
|25/05||Non lu||Expert POWER BI SENIOR (H/F)|
|25/05||Non lu||Consultant SAP PM|
|25/05||Non lu||Consultant SAP SD/MM Retail|
|25/05||Non lu||Salesforce Developer|