Duration: 6 months
emagine search a SAP PM expert.
Manufacturing InGoal consultant will be responsible for managing the deployment of Global Manufacturing solutions within PO CES division.
The position will participate in the development, maintenance and enhancement of the Manufacturing area (Production Planning/Plant Maintenance) of the SAP system and others global solutions such as Delmia Apriso …
He will be responsible of the deployments of the PM /PP InGoal SAP processes within the CES plants.
1. Identify, understand and/or challenge the business requirements, implementation implications and project constraints
2. Ensure smooth deployment to business areas and participate to the post implementation support
3. Monitor and assess issues raised during the project and take appropriate action to ensure resolution
4. Track and log issues as they arise and ensure changes to scope are agreed with the Project Management Office (PMO) and Manufacturing Group leader
5. Communicate regularly with Business Users and IS&S Project Managers throughout all stages of the project life cycle to ensure that the project is meeting the business requirements
6. Gather and document business requirements by working with the business owners and stakeholders to understand their needs
7. Facilitate communication with developers in a distributed environment to ensure that customer requirements are translated to design specifications and appropriate testing efforts are applied
8. Participate in process improvement activities
9. Produce test plans/scripts, conduct system testing, and participate actively in user acceptance testing activities
10. Work with business functional areas to research and identify best solutions to support highly efficient business processes
11. Ensure Level 1 and 2 support for issues within PP and PM domains during the hyper care phase
12. Plan and assist with training activities
Education & Experience
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus
2. 5+ years’ experience with SAP configuration and testing in the area of Manufacturing (FIORI is a plus)
3. Experience on international projects and cross-functional leadership skills is a must
4. Experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Comprehensive understanding of SAP modules
2. Ability to work within a matrix organization consisting of Core team, Business Units, consultants, and contract employees
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Industry experience in Automotive / Industrial sectors is preferred
5. Growth-oriented, self-motivated, responsible and dynamic individual.
6. Good Inter-personal and Communication skills
7. Good written, verbal, and presentation skills in English.
8. Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
9. Able to travel as required
You can apply to this job at:
Tél: 01 81 93 88 06 / 06 72 02 01 72