Cyber Defence Engineer, Implementation of Breach Detection & Deception Systems, English Speaker
You will be responsible for the design, deployment and tuning of newly acquired Cyber Defence technologies for the Global Security Operations Centre. Their remit includes: SIEM, Intrusion detection, Anti-virus and EDR technologies, DFIR, Deception Technologies, Vulnerability Management and penetration testing.
Breach Detection System
• Installation of Vectra Networks BRAIN, Configuration of the HA Cluster, Documentation
• Installation of the Vectra Networks SENSOR
• Knowledge Transfer to Cyber Defense Engineering team and Incident Analysis and Response Teams
• Document Working Instruction
• Document Security Operation Procedure
• Tune False Positive Detection
• Integration Solution with Ecosystem (SIEM, EDR)
• Installation of Cymmetria MazeRunner
o Configuration of the Appliances
o Development of 3 Deception Campaign
You should be an experienced security engineer with good knowledge of one or more of the following:
• Threat Intelligence & Deception Technologies
• Network Security & Intrusion Detection Systems
• Threat Modelling and Cyber Defense Principles
• SIEM / Correlation / Ticketing / Alerting
• Malware analysis, reverse engineering, penetration testing
• Linux & Windows
• Writing Yara Rules or Suricata Rules.
• Technical writing and documentation
• Fluent in English
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV to or call Brendan on +44 121 550 8128/+33 141 92 5668 with you questions.