Incident Manager / High Touch Operations Manager – Networking – ITIL – French and English Speaker
The HTOM (High Touch Operations Manager) role is to be the main point of contact for operations and process issues to large service using clients. Working as an integral part of an account team you will manage communication, expectations, and driving resolutions of cases and incidents solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support delivery of Technical Services programs to major accounts
- Ensure follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customers
- Monitor status of customer cases pushing through to resolution
- Regularly work with customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution
- Maintain relationship with customer during problem resolution
- Co-ordinates proactive root cause analysis and implementation of preventative measures
- Drive and maintain and on-going relationship with key customer contacts
- Creating and presenting Incident and Case analysis reports to customers
Skills & experience
- 3-4 years in Service Providers industry
- Client Point of Contact
- Service Support, Incident Management, Case Management
- Good understanding of Networking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and French
- Commercially aware.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Ability to deal with critical issues and facilitate resolution
- Autonomous, team-player, flexible and self-driven
- Focused on customer satisfaction
Good to Have
- CCNA certification or higher
- ITIL foundation certified
Our final client is a world leading networking company providing hardware, software and services. The have a strong collaborative and empowering culture. They are looking for somebody who with the potential to join their organisation in the long-term and shares their values of customer focus, innovation and team working.
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV to or call Brendan on +44 121 550 8128/+33 141 93 5668 with you questions.