Looking for a senior IT Project Manager to manage, plan, organize, implement and deliver automatic feeding of vanilla interest rate derivatives compression outcome into our Management System (OpenLink).
For the cleared derivatives, between Markitwire and OpenLink a platform will be build.
Banque d’investissement majeure sur Paris
- ensure the coherence between compliance and the company standards and policies
- establish clear, concise and objective management reporting on progress, status, issues and risks
- monitor budget and cost controls across the project
- establish controls, frameworks and responsibilities
- act with regards to any OTC derivatives and data-related issues
- leverage subject matter expertise to ensure that all client communications are handled correctly
- provide guidance to the client with regards to data re-architecture and on successfully migrating onto the new operating model
- BAC +4/5 avec spécialité finance
- Fluent English
- Several years of experience as project manager in the financial industry
- Understanding interest rates derivatives and how they are processed
- Clearing specific knowledge (MarkitWire, LCH Clearing, Eurex, IceClear, TriOptima).
- Knowledge of a market management system
- Compression knowledge is a plus.
- strong data expertise, extensive data governance and data re-architecture experience
- technical proficiencies: MS Excel, Visio, SQL