Senior Advanced Analytics Architect Data Scientist AWS Data Center Infrastructure Cloud Pharmaceuticals English Basel Switzerland
NextLink is having an existing position as a Senior Advanced Analytics Architect for global projects in Basel, Switzerland.
- Start date: 01.07.2019
- End date: 30.12.2019
- Work location: Basel area
- Workload: 100
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed
- Travelling: 40 mostly to the US (San Francisco)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
We expect the Advanced Analytics Architect to be a passionate business and product advocate within IT, with proven analytical capabilities. Advanced Analytics Architect must be an effective negotiator, leader and communicator in working with client’s multiple business units as well as with internal IT cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for cutting edge technology products, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of humor. The Advanced Analytics Architect will join our diverse community of smart, fun, wholehearted, and engaged informatics professionals from various functional areas. This person will share our community values of passion, courage, integrity, and gratitude -- all in service of our mission, doing now what patients need next.
As Advanced Analytics Architect on the team, you will:
- Partner closely with key stakeholders from IT Groups and Global Infrastructure & Solutions (GIS)
- Develop and document the Platform Vision and Strategy Including all aspects to future roadmap, investment, innovation and experimentation.
- Engage with business, collect requirements and transform detailed requirements and use cases into solution capabilities, lead - Implementation, rollout, Operations and monitoring including conduct/manage user trainings.
- Identify & design common application patterns. Drive PoC’s to help identify, Deploy and manage tool chains to provide agile application deployments.
- Have a broad knowledge and leverage the technical capabilities of the internal teams and external technology providers and vendors.
- Help identify and manage third party vendor relationships and collaborations.
- Conduct market assessments and to identify new capabilities for existing and future business needs.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 10+ years of experience leading technical products, applications and infrastructure systems
- 5+ years of Advanced Analytics experience
- Demonstrated experience and ability to expose Cloud and Datacenter infrastructure as product or services to end users.
- Demonstrated experience with full life-cycle Advanced Analytics Architecture: problem definition and solution discovery, stakeholder buy-in, validation, launch, and ongoing operations
- Solid understanding and implementation experience of Data Center technologies, AWS, GCP and on premise infrastructure at Global scale in highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrated experience hosting product and internal applications in Cloud environment
- Deep understanding of hosting PHI/PII workloads in public clouds to meet Global compliance and Security requirements e.g. HIPAA, HITRUST, ASIP, ISO and GDPR etc.
- Demonstrated implementation experience implementing Infrastructure as Code & DevOps to automate infrastructure and applications
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills in English; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to connect with others and work for the success of the team
Nice to Haves:
+++ Pharma experience
For a chance to work in Switzerland as a Senior Advanced Analytics Architect please call me or send me your CV as soon as possible!
IT sourcing specialist
Phone: +44 203 866 1740