Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Basel,Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Background: In the compensation team of Group HR, we lead and monitor the worldwide compensation process. This role is HR Reporting Support to cover reporting with Workday and PRISM. The tasks are to implement and solve a variety of reporting and analytics challenges, in particular related to compensation status overview reports, budget transparency reports, but also performance of reporting execution, as additional Support for the HR Compensation Team. Ideally this role also trains IT colleagues and up-skills them.
- Start date: 26.08.2019
- Latest start date: 09.09.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: An extension could be possible, but needs to be reviewed (depending on business demands).
- Workload: 50
- Remote/Home Office: possible max. 10-20 , prior approval needed
- Travelling: up to 10 , probably to Budapest
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The main task is a business analyst role with both a deep technical understanding of Workday and PRISM but also an understanding of the HR-Compensation area.
- Analyze and implement HR reporting and analytics needs with business stakeholders.
- Technical trouble shooting and optimization proposals
- Bring to the business proposals for state of the art end-user and analyst reporting
- Perform and lead business testing
- Perform training and upskilling of IT colleagues (for both Basel and Budapest)
- Deep Workday and PRISM reporting experience.
- Understanding of data models, data structures and data objects of databases with HR data.
- Needs to have both HR processes as well as technical expertise.
- Needs to be highly flexible with changing priorities or requests.
- Needs to be able to communicate in English at a very proficient level.
- Strong HR business experience.
- Strong customer engagement skills.
- Perform training and upskilling of IT colleagues.
Nice to Haves:
- Compensation Review business experience
- Workday Compensation Review experience
If you are interested, please share your CV to or you can reach us on +442038661742.
Hurry up!! The deadline to submit profiles is at 1PM UK time on 12th August 2019...