Are you looking for an exciting project to work in Switzerland? Have you got experience in Organizational Change Management ?
If yes, this might be the right opportunity for you!
NextLink is having an existing position as an OCM Expert for global projects in Switzerland.
- Start date: 02.09.2019
- Contract duration: 6 months
- Extension: Possible, but needs to be approved
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
- Workload: 100
- Remote/Home Office: No
- Travelling: Ready to travel internationally up to 20 of working time at peaks
- Deadline: 10AM UK time on 22nd August 2019
- University degree in Change Management or Business Communication
- More than 10+ year experiences in Change, Organization and Communications Management
- Background in Security and Identify Access Technology / Domain is a great benefit
- Relevant commercial experience in a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (preferred native speaker or proficiency)
- Track record of managing complex OCM projects successfully
- Experience in change projects, and an interest in change methodologies such as Prosci
- Experience of working in IT project implementation projects
- Strong interest in new technologies and familiar with the Google Suite
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with communication skills able to work independently
Nice to haves:
+++ Security exposure
++ Language: Spanish
+ Pharma experience
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic and organizational change management within a range of interrelated projects, both within the direct scope and responsibility of the program as well as in alignment with parallel business initiatives targeting JML process streamlining.
- The OCM expert will report to the OCM Lead also support
program manager and project teams with integrating the change management activities into their project plans.
- Provide strategic change management vision for the IAM Simplification Program furthermore provide mentoring of internal client employees to execute against the vision.
- Reporting to global OCM Lead and program manager. Partner with Solution Owner and leverage Change Management SPOC’s and/or Change Agent Network.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
and execute communication efforts: design and implement communications.
- Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordination with owners of these global channels.
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities on a program level provide support
for individual projects where necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops.
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the project.
- Assess the change impact - create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. Surveys.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support
the introduction of ServiceNow to tens of thousands of employees across the client organization.
- Ready to travel internationally up to 20 of working time at peaks.
If you are interested, please share your CV’s to or you can reach us on +44 2038661742
Deadline to submit CV’s is at 10AM UK time on 22nd August ........ Hurry Up !!