Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Basel,Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don’t stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager ( Communications & Collaboration)
Full Time/Part Time:100
Flexible working hours (shifts/weekends)No:
Contract Duration:12 month(s)
Remote Working (Off-Site/WFH):No
Travel Required and how frequent: Yes 10-15
Language(s) and Level:English is must, German a big plus
- Start date: 18.11.2019
- Latest start date: 01.12.2019
- End date: 31.12.2020
- Extension: possible
We are looking for a strong and experienced Team Leader who is able to lead and manage the project’s Functional Solution Team, which consists of 5 Functional Experts, a Solution Architect and a Solution Owner. The ideal candidate is able to set clear goals for the team and define, plan, coordinate, facilitate and track the activities and deliverables which are required to achieve the team’s goals. For this, we need a person with a strategic as well as a tactical viewpoint and skillset, who will report to, and work closely with the IT Project Manager in the areas of planning, tracking and reporting.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The Functional Solution Lead and the IT PM will work closely together. The Functional Solution Lead will be responsible for:
- Team management in terms of planning and monitoring of activities and deliverables, progress, reporting status, action item management, etc.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with the Supplier functional/solution resources to enable design review, knowledge transfer/sharing, screening, testing, defect resolution etc.
- Planning of the Roche functional resources for the design review, knowledge transfer/sharing, screening, testing, defect resolution etc.
- Ensure that the solution design and implementation considers Roche solution and architecture standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with other project streams incl. Testing, Master Data, Interfaces, Partner Teams/Services etc. on respective topics, activities, deliverables, resources, dependencies, risks & issues.
- Initiate and coordinate collaboration with Partner Projects/ Solutions to align on design, architectural and implementation standards and approaches.
- Support the validation of Change Requests in order to analyze and assess impacts.
- Support the transition and handover of the solution to Operations .
- Report on status of activities and deliverables, and escalate process and project risks and issues (RAID) to the IT PM.
- +8 years of experience in Team management (not only one team) within large matrix organizations .
- +5 years of experience in SAP implementation projects .
- Comparable experience in Supply-Chain projects.
- Previous Roche experience.
Nice to have
- German (not a must but a big plus as Business Users prefer to speak German)
- Experience in defining and executing know-how transfer planning (from external supplier to internal resources)
- Experience in defining operational support planning