Cyber Security Engineer (Windows Servers, RedHat Linux, VMware; SQL Server, Oracle, Cisco, Firewall) - Brussels, Belgium - French speaking
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer.
Please find some details below:
Assist the Infrastructure manager to implement, improve and operate the framework and all actions and/or controls required to ensure the security of the customer IT Assets.
Join a small dynamic team of System and Network engineers and system and network Security engineers.
- Make deep analysis of audit recommendations; define with all stakeholders the remediation actions needed and follow up until the actions are fully implemented
- Prepare security agents deployments on platforms
- Conducting some tests with specific tools.
- Work on security scanning & vulnerability remediation
- Work on Privilege Account Management deployment/operational integration
- Elaborate technical operation guidelines in line with security requirements
Windows Servers; RHL Linux; VMware; SQL Server; Oracle; firewalls; Routing; SIEM; VPN; WAF;PKI; Infrastructure Design; Shell scripting; Oracle Optional IPS/IDS; DevOps; Cisco; Juniper; Fortinet; WSUS; SCCM; ANSIBLE; Threat analysis and mitigation
English : working knowledge
French : fluent
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.