Chrome Technologies est une société canadienne de services-conseils en technologies de l’information basée à Montréal. Nous nous démarquons par notre accompagnement technologique personnalisé.
Nous accompagnons nos clients de secteurs d’activités variés tels que la finance, le transport et la logistique, les télécommunications, l’assurance, le secteur manufacturier et la santé.
Notre expertise technique recoupe quatre pôles métiers: Développement applicatif, Gestion des infrastructures, Transformation numérique, Gestion des données.
We are looking for a DevOps for a 24-month contract or permanent position in Montreal, Canada.
We are willing to process work permit paperwork for non residents of Canada.
- Work in a cross-functional environment that implies a close collaboration with product owners, application developers, project managers to design new systems together and fellow operations staff to ensure maximum uptime (auto-scaling, fault-tolerant and robust systems).
- Work closely with Engineering, QA, Cloud and IT to define and support
the configuration management, versioning and build of AD OPT software products
- Contribute in defining and implementing source control systems, build tools and integrations with other tools such as defect tracking, code analysis, code review and automated test tools.
- Collaborate to define best practices and standards around DevOps
- Implement and own process to preserve successful daily builds
- Engage with multiple teams and manage daily build requirements
- Design, implement, manage and optimize the builds for multiple product lines
- Manage and deliver error-free and testable daily and release builds.
- Administer and manage all build environments including tools and build machines.
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments
- Use automation extensively to deploy, configure, manage and monitor systems.
the team with continuous integration and continuous deployment initiatives.
- Work with the team to develop and deploy monitoring and alerting architecture, and implement monitoring/logging solutions.
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend/implement solutions.
- Write comprehensive documentation including design documents, policies and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies that will improve the team’s ability to meet the needs of the company.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years IT experience
- 4+ years experience with Windows and nix systems
- 2+ years experience of hands-on experience in Dev Ops build and/or environment automation
- 2+ years experience of software engineering experience
- 2+ years experience shipping commercial software and services in continuous release cycles
- Good programming and scripting skills (bash, perl, ruby, php, python)
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Experience with monitoring tools on Google Cloud Platform
- Strong working experience with Jenkins pipeline including Jenkinsfile syntax
- Strong working experience creating and deploying Docker containers on multiple platforms
- Mastery of artifact and package management systems: Artifactory, NuGet, Gems
- Experience with distributed Source Code Management tool (git, svn, bitbucket..)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Experience in perf, load, functional, regressions tests
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to listen to and communicate and enjoy working in a collaborative small-team environment.
- Bilingual French - English both spoken & written
Si cette opportunité vous intéresse, merci de nous faire parvenir votre CV et de renseigner les informations suivantes:
- La référence: 694/MTL/1301
- Votre date de disponibilité
- Vos attentes en terme de rémunération.