Templeton & Partners is looking for his international client based in Toulouse :
- A Software Engineer Cloud Native (F/M)
Your Day at the office
- Help customers realize unprecedented returns legacy application portfolio to cloud-native in order to incrementally reduce time, cost, and operational inefficiencies
- You will also work on Cloud Foundry technology to deploy cloud-native applications.
- Assist their customers in transitioning existing JVM and/or .NET apps to Cloud Foundry
- Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of the client and industry trends
- Train, mentor, and develop pivots on a constant, ongoing basis to improve their performance.
- Coordinate with the larger Account Teams to coordinate selling motions and present a unified voice for the clients.
- Maintain knowledge of primary product offerings, and their value propositions.
- Be prepared to articulate value propositions to pivots and clients.
Required Skills / Experiences:
- Familiar with extreme programming, test driven development, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques.
- Experience and familiarity building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based application architectures using programming frameworks like Spring/Java and .NET
- Implementation experience in building Twelve-Factor applications, and using Domain Driven Design
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non technical people may understand.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel and work on-site with customers
Desired Skills / Experiences:
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- You are a polyglot programmer (you might have used Angular, C#, Go, etc.)
- Experience with various public clouds
- Experience with Cloud Foundry
- English : Fluent