SAP Solution architect consultant
- 12 months - Belgium
For our client, we are looking for a SAP Solution Architect consultant
- Identifying and developing solution alternatives within the standards of the customer and in consultation with the business. A cost-benefit analysis and an impact analysis are carried out for this. Based on this, 1 solution is selected.
- Developing and monitoring the architecture for the selected solutions that meets defined non-functional requirements. The elaboration takes the form of a high level design that includes the following views:
- Context model view: A model that defines the scope of a solution by describing the interaction with surrounding systems and people. This model according to DFD (data flow diagram) notation forms the basis for requirement management and functional decomposition of the solution.
- Application behavior view
- Data model view: Data structure of the solution
REQUIRED SKILLS / TECHNOLOGY:
- Application structure view: Structure of the solution that describes the behavior of the solution and that seeks logical coherence of functionalities that can form components of the solution.
- Application collaboration view: Dependencies and relationships between components are described. Necessary interfaces between the linked solutions are identified.
- Infrastructure view: This view describes the infrastructure that will be needed to keep SAP running.
Integration view: this view describes the cooperation between the SAP modules and interface systems
- Supporting the other project phases:
- Monitors the architecture of the SAP landscape
- Provides support in drawing up the plan of action for SAP changes
- Provides support in defining the information architecture, in particular drawing up a conceptual information model
- Helps to develop the business architecture, in particular the preparation of the process model based on from SAP
- Languages: Dutch and English
If you are interested and available, please contact me: