Cherry Pick recherche pour un de ses clients un Manager
Our DevOps team is currently composed of 3 DevOps engineers and is looking for a Site Reliability Engineering Manager
to help us design and develop our current product.
- Managing a team of 3 people and their personal development.
- Project planning and prioritization
- Defining SLOs, SLIs, SLAs
- Managing incidents and post-incident reviews
- Defining good practice, guidelines, and internal processes within the team
- Infrastructure management: implementing new common components, cost optimization, guaranteeing performance, availability, and security with various providers and partners
- Exploring new technologies, imagine how we could leverage them and be aware of critical security issues
- Collaborating with dev teams to continuously improve their CI/CD pipelines using Ansible/Jenkins
- Be in charge of the on-call duties organization
- Contributing to support Level 2 to help our customers implement server-side modules (HAProxy/Apache/Nginx/Varnish )
- Have 5 years of experience in DevOps, On-premises and Cloud Infrastructures.
- Are passionate about network and web infrastructures
- Have previous experiences in managing a team.
- Proficiency in the following technologies: AWS, Docker Terraform, Ansible, and ElasticSearch.
- Great experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Care about code quality, simplicity, and performance.
- You have solid technical skills and you favor teamwork.
un + :
- You have previous experience or background in cybersecurity.
- You’ve worked at a high scale with systems like Apache Kafka, Apache Flink or ElasticSearch.
- You’ve worked with Kubernetes and/or Jenkins.
Start : ASAP
Lieu : Paris
Mission : 3/4 mois (possibilité d’un CDI )