Test Automation Engineer à Genève:
▪ You participate to the Agile/Scrum events.
▪ You create System Requirements Specification using IBM Rational DOORS
▪ You create and maintain the test cases using IBM Rational DOORS.
▪ You review and test against the Software Requirements Specification and establish test traceability
using IBM Rational DOORS.
▪ You create automated tests using Citrus or/and Java
Custom Junit frameworks using JAVA
▪ You execute manual and automatic tests and report results.
▪ You analyse and describe issues/bugs in our issues Database.
▪ You synchronize and update the Test Results Management tool.
▪ You perform formal system tests (Factory Acceptance Test).
▪ You perform analysis of defects to find the root cause of problem.
▪ You have at least 5 years of experience in a safety critical domain.
▪ You have a proven experience in the writing of software requirement specifications and experience in the writing of software testing.
▪ You have a high analytical capacity and you are able to understand the end user needs and transcript them into your test cases.
▪ You are adaptable, autonomous, rigorous and you appreciate teamwork.
▪ You are organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
▪ You have a high resistance to stress, and you are flexible.
▪ You have a high level in Development with JAVA
programming language. A Python development
experience is appreciated.
▪ You have a proven experience with test automation tools using JUnit (use of Squish, Citrus, Jenkins experiences are major advantages for this position)
▪ Computing experience in the air traffic control domain or other areas with real-time and security
requirements, as well as experience with standards such as ESARR6/EC482, ED153, IEC61508 and
ISO12207 are major advantages for this position.
Fluent written and spoken French and English is required, German is a plus