To assist in developing management tools to empower the infrastructure teams to deliver best of class service.
In addition, to provide documentation and training to other members of the Client Services group. Helping build skills to fix service issues and to assist staff with related questions and issues.
Prestations demandées :
- Investigating ongoing problems and providing root cause analysis for both performance and stability issues around worldwide SCCM 2007 / CB platform (100 000 clients) : WDS, WSUS, PXE etc
- Tuning and optimization of SCCM infrastructure
- Provide improvements / optimizations in daily actions on SCCM
- Keep up to date the SCCM Servers and SCCM infrastructure
- Maintain and test the save & restore process of SCCM infrastructure
- Maintain all internal tools around release deployment process
- Integrate and follow the good integration and deployment of a new package in SCCM infrastructure
- Liaising with Microsoft support teams within BNP Paribas to provide coordination of effective support where required.
- Follow up Microsoft product roadmap and Keeping updated on technological change
- Document and keep up to date all actual and future process in place
- Document and keep up to date all production procedure used by L2 production team
- Timely follow up of deliverables in terms of timelines, budget and quality
- Create new SCCM report (SQL query skills) / specific SCCM inventory
- Integrate / adapt the Windows 7/10 64bits build
- Ensure N3 production and support on the workstation
- Debug / correct / maintain non-functional SCCM clients