Notre client dans le secteur de la Industrie recherche un Project Technical Coordinator H/F
Descriptif de la mission :
At mid-way between the Technical engineer and the Program Manager, you will be responsible for the completion of long-term IT engineering projects.
Your task will be :.
- To perform engineering design evaluations and work to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
- To develop, implement, and monitor information systems policies and control to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- To write some documentations and compile project status reports. Identify and resolve technical problems..
- In relation with the Program Manager, you will help to coordinate project activities and to ensure all project phases are documented appropriately.
- To identify and analyze systems requirements and to assure a limited support during the project time.
You will manage a soft transition to the support / run team.. .
Location : Pessac FRANCE.
Compétences / Qualités indispensables :
Coordination of infrastructure deployment projects. Organization of Kick-offs, Facilitation of follow-up meetings. Follow up and control the completion of tasks. Application of PUMA methodology. Ensure compliance of deliverable (safety and quality). Technical skills : MS-Office / MS-Project, Linux, Windows, Vmware, WAN, LAN. Other skills : Fluent English mandatory (international context and English language resource management).