You will be working in one of the Engineering teams within the domain Digital Workplace solutions. The main customers of this team are the employees
Within the Digital Workplace Solution domain, the Client services team is responsible for the management and evolution of the Microsoft
Windows client platform, the corporate mobile solutions, Microsoft
O365 cloud services and remote access platforms used within the customer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You ensure a reliable, scalable and flexible Office Automation solution.
- You are involved in the technical design of solutions based on business needs collected and analysed by the architects.
- You look for creative, simple solutions and provide clear, structured documentation.
- You are responsible for following up the projects assigned to you. You ensure that everything is delivered correctly and on time.
- You apply Continuous Integration and Delivery principles in the project.
- You participate in the implementation of the releases according to the change & release management processes.
- You propose innovative solutions that add value to the business.
- You ensure that the projects are implemented in accordance with the security framework of the Security Governance.
- You are able to investigate complex problems.
- If major incidents occur that require engineering knowledge, you offer support to the operational team.
- You have at least 5 - 10 years of experience with:
- AD & Group policies
- Windows security: Windows Hello / Windows ATP / secured privileged access, AZURE APP proxy / MCAS etc.
- Scripting (Powershell) is an asset
- Experience with Remote access platforms (VDI/ Citrix/ ) is an asset
- Troubleshooting (expert level) is an asset