Are you experienced in helping purchasing departments increase the usage and effectiveness of eAuction capability?
Do you have experience in building an eFactory team and help develop maturity in eSourcing Strategy?
Our client, an international chemicals company, want help in realising a significant increase their eAuction usage.
- Provide strategic guidance for Buyers to build auctions on their portfolio
- Support setting up our eAuction Factory
- Training and knowledge transfer to the eAuction Factory and Buyers
- Evaluate and challenge current eSourcing growth strategy
- Develop training material
- Develop best practice handbooks and e-auction templates
- Develop E-Factory team, building team capabilities
- Procurement Consultant with a strong understanding of procurement processes
- 5 years’ + experience of eProcurement / eSourcing tools (e.g. Zycus, Ariba, Coupa,.)
- Tactical and strategic sourcing activities
- Highly skilled on different types of e-auctions and gaming theories
- Strong stakeholder management
- cross cultural communication skills
- Fluent in English
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV to or call Brendan on +44 121 550 8128/+33 141 92 5668 with you questions.