.NET Azure Technical Architect/Coach - REMOTE (HOME BASED) - English speaking
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a .NET Azure Technical Architect/Coach.
For this role you can work from home but some trips to Brussels may be required at a later stage once Coronavirus eases.
Please find some details below:
- Develop applications and logic based on requirements;
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors/issues;
- Create documentation for developed code;
- Share experience and knowledge with team members;
- Analyze and translate business requirements;
- Apply coding best practices and guidelines;
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members;
- Write design/architecture documentation;
- Coach and guide team members in development areas;
- Understanding the technology portfolio of the organization;
- Provide technical recommendations based on assessments made;
- Mitigate technical risks when introducing new technologies;
- Participate in the innovation and technical roadmap of assets;
- Validate and help the team implement solution designs;
- Other duties as assigned.
- You obtained your degree in a technical field;
- Technical knowledge on: C# .NET 4.8+, .NET Core 2+, ASP.NET MVC, Angular 8+, Web API, Azure App services, Azure Message Bus, Blob/Table Storage, APIM, object-oriented programming concepts and testing (unit testing, performance, );
- Experience with applying security principles (JWT, OAUTH, );
- Hands-on experience with fundamental (security, computing, storage, ) and advanced (containers, messaging, event driven, ) Azure concepts;
- Able to understand and implement advanced design concepts (CQRS, domain driven design, mediatR, );
- Good understanding of the S-SDLC;
- Passion for the whole software development and improvement process;
- Result driven, able to work against deadlines;
- Capable of working in a dynamic project environment;
- Able to work independently as well as in team;
- Enable collaboration with different stakeholders and teams;
- Willing to learn and apply new technologies and best practices;
- Fluent in English.
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.